Welcome to the OWWA Membership, Engagement & Development Committee page
Our goal is to promote the value of membership in AWWA/OWWA, leading to continued Section growth.
What We Do
- Recruit new members for all membership classes
- Work to retain current members
- Work with AWWA on membership development programs
We are a project-oriented Committee doing these and other activities:
- Membership booth/display at the OWWA annual conference and regional conferences
- Continued programs of membership awareness
- Promotional draws
- Developing new member target lists
- Share resources with other committees
- Participate in AWWA’s membership drives
- Develop cost effective ways to serve OWWA members
- Ensure membership programs tie into the Strategic Plan
Who We Are
|Committee Chair||Nathaniel Andres|
|Vice Chair||Peter Vermes|
|Liaison Director||Elia Edwards|
|Nathaniel Andres||RV Anderson Associates Limited|
|Peter Vermes||STRAUB Tadco|
|Robert Lee||CEMATRIX (Canada) Inc.|
|David Simons||Simons Automation and Supply|
We meet three or four times per year, usually in-person meetings at the OWWA boardroom and by conference call, if necessary.
The Membership committee strives to have all membership classes represented on the committee.
For More Information
If you would like more information or would like to join our committee, please contact us.